It is more important than ever for providers to be able to order tests and have access to all a patient’s medical information from one online portal. Baylor Genetics understands that time is of the essence with genetic conditions, which is one for the reasons we are proud to announce the launch of our new online ordering portal.
Benefits of BGs’ Online Portal
All from one location, providers will have access to ordering from a variety of genetic tests, patient medical history, test results, and much more. Our priority is to make the genetic testing experience as seamless as possible for providers and the families they serve.
With this new portal, clients have more control over their ordering experience and can now:
- Receive email notifications once a patient’s results are complete.
- Quickly access patient results to download and print out at any time.
- Upload clinical documents automatically, which eliminates the need to separately email/fax clinical note
- Access the order history and patient’s lifetime test results from all browsers and electronic devices.
- Experience a seamless, HIPAA-compliant online ordering process.
In addition, we have a dedicated team of sales and IT professionals located on site to help support the ordering process for our new and existing clients. Our team is committed to providing exceptional customer service, and our new online ordering portal is an extension of that commitment. Our clients now have the option to order tests right from their mobile devices, laptop, and desktops from any location all while staying secure and HIPPA compliant.
Genetic Tests Providers Can Order
Within a few minutes, providers have access to ordering our flagship products. Some of the genetic tests that are currently available are:
- 2055: Comprehensive mtDNA Analysis by Next Generation Sequencing (MitoNGS℠)
- 2085: Dual Genome Panel by Massively Parallel Sequencing (BCM_MitomeNGS℠)
- Carrier Screening Test
- 60101: GeneAwareComplete
- 60201: GeneAware Ashkenazi Jewish
- 60301: GeneAware ACMG/ACOG
- 60401: GeneAware Basic
- 60106: GeneAware Complete
- 60206: GeneAware Ashkenazi Jewish
- 60306: GeneAware ACMG/ACOG
- 60406: GeneAware Basic
- Metabolomic Assisted Pathway Screen
- 4900: Metabolic Profiling – Plasma
- 4901: Metabolic Profiling – Urine
- 4902: Metabolic Profiling – Cerebrospinal Fluid
Whole Genome Sequencing
- 1800: Whole Genome Sequencing Trio
Whole Exome Sequencing
- 1500: Whole Exome Sequencing Proband
- 1600: Whole Exome Sequencing Trio
- 1722: Critical Whole Exome Sequencing
Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
- 8665: Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
- 8655: Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
- High Resolution: CMA-HR
Why Order with Baylor Genetics?
Improving healthcare is at the core of who we are at BG. Through continuous innovation and research, our team is equipped to provide physicians the best results for their patients. In addition, we believe providers deserve a partner that is dedicated to changing with modern technology and improving the user experience. Our team is committed to putting our partners and their families first – whether that is through process or genetic test updates. In addition, we are able to diagnose rare diseases and disorders because of our existing large-scale, high-throughput capabilities and our CLIA-certified, CAP–accredited laboratory.
To learn more about our genetic tests and start an order, visit: https://baylorgenetics.com/